A travel agent found this property as my wife and I had no idea what island or where to stay for our honeymoon. After she picked this one I started reading reviews here and eventually booked. I still read reviews for about 4 months after we booked to make sure I had made the right decision. I did and here's why.
Perfect beach. Beautiful grounds. Perfect concierge that will do anything for you. Beautiful rooms on the Tara side which is where we stayed. Could not have been more perfect. Walking distance to a few restaurants, Pizza Bobs which is great, a little shopping and not far from the rest of the island life either and downtown. Toine helped us book some places to eat months before we arrived and was perfect! Free Wifi all around let us keep in touch with our friends and family and let us keep uptodate with news. Nothing I would have changed.
Some complaints I read before coming were: Loud dehumidifiers, birds eating your food at breakfast, wifi kicking out, chairs being taking at 6am with towels, weird bill items, and lots of cameras. The dehumidifier could be turned off if you wanted, the birds never bothered us and they have fake owls that scare them away if needed, wifi did kick out but within 20 seconds you were back on by putting in your pw, chairs were taken early but we never had a problem getting chairs on the beach, we had no bill problems and had 100 credit because we could not use a boat cruise voucher that came with out package as we get seasick, and yes there were lots of camera's but so did every other place we went. We never felt not safe and we walked at night often.
I would HIGHLY suggest Bucuti for your vacation or honeymoon or whatever. Having only adults, great happy hours, perfect beach, attentive staff, and a great location make this the resort to stay on in Aruba. Most people we met had been here before many times and this will not be our last time at Bucuti! Mr. Biemans you have created a paradise! Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach