I just returned from B and T Saturday night after being there a week ~~April 6 - April 13. We chose to stay there because it was appeared to be a quiet place to relax for adults only....and, since we were on spring break we thought we would enjoy the adult atmosphere. I have been to MANY ISLANDS in the carribean and I can honestly say that I have never stayed in a better place than B and T. When we arrived, we were greeted at the car by bellmen that were actually smiling and acted happy to see us. As we entered into the lobby of the hotel, we were quickly greeted and seated to enjoy a glass of champagne as they checked us into our room. They gave us an overview of the property and told us to let them know if we needed anything. Before heading to our room, the manager of the property, Deborah, came out and welcomed us personally. She was delightful!!!
The week continued to be wonderful from this day going forward.....I was very sad to leave but will definitely be going back. Our room was nice and the view of the beach was amazing! The breakfast was included each day so we had the opportunity to meet many of the amazing food service staff. Sali and Mirna were two of the floor supervisors. They were attentive to every last detail to make sure we had AMAZING service. Once, I got up to get myself a cup of ice because our waitress was so busy I didn't want to bother her. I was quickly met at my table and told that THEY would take care of my needs.....because I was on vacation! Some of the servers we loved during the trip that took great care of us included Madelyn, Nakarid, and Janice. I wanted to bring all of them home with me. I felt like I was leaving friends behind when I had to leave.
Robert and Orville took great care of us on the beach by bringing us cold towels to wash our faces and drinks when we displayed our red flag in the sand!!! :-)
The owner of the hotel was often present as well. He even offered to stop and take a picture of my friend and me one day! I opted to get a picture made WITH HIM instead of by him! He was such a lovely person and has created a magnificant place for people to have a vacation. The concierge, Madeline, was amazing as well. She booked everything for us, recommended great places, and even put up with our reservation changes......and with a smile.
There was nothing left undone for us on this vacation. I am already looking at my calendar to book my next trip to Aruba and stay and the B and T. I wouldn't be happy any other place now that I've experienced all that it has to offer. If you don't go to Aruba and stay at the B and T, you've missed a piece of Heaven on Earth!!!
Friends from Atlanta, Georgia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach