We spent a wonderful, peaceful and relaxing week at the Bucuti during the end of February. I traveled with my sister and we celebrated my niece's birthday during our week there. Check in was wonderful with a cold towel and champagne. The staff was very gracious to allow us a rather early check in since we were moving from another hotel where we had spent our arrival night. We were great with a bottle of wine for my niece's birthday; very nice touch! Thanks.
I cannot express how warm and friendly each and every member of the Bucuti staff was from registration to our final check out. The beautiful smiles, "good morning", cheery attitudes and wonderful stories from the towel hut, and even an evening check in to see if we needed anything did not go unnoticed. We chose a deluxe room on the end of the building which gave us an amazing view of the beach and ocean as well as gorgeous sunsets. It was a perfect place to sit in the shade and read with a great view.
The room was very clean, well equipped and quiet as we were on a corner. We found it convenient to everything since the resort is not huge and has a homey feeling. I often found the pool a perfect place to lay in the sun following breakfast.
Each morning the breakfast which is included had a new hot dish to offer as well as fresh fruits, great coffee and many other choices. We were never bored by the selections!
Another touch that all three of us appreciated was the availability of several sets of books that were available for beach reading and it was a great place to donate the ones we had packed.
Several evenings we caught an early dinner at 5:00 before the lunch menu changed to dinner and we found the servings to be more than generous. It was also fun to try different featured nights from the menu as well as happy hour two for one drinks. All were delicious!
This was my fifth trip to Aruba and the first one for my sister and niece - I was delighted they were able to experience "the best" for their introduction to beautiful Aruba.
The wonderful new Alhambra shops next door were fun to wander through as well as a few hours at the casino. We highly recommend Pizza Bob's next door for a fun picnic style dinner on the balcony. The birthday was celebrated at Passions on the Beach located at the Amsterdam Manor which was perfect. We also enjoyed a snorkeling adventure aboard the Black Pearl
The tan is fading but not the amazing memories from an incredible week at the Bucuti. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on the expansive and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top Resort in Caribbean, Top 25 for Romance in World, Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily. No all-inclusive packages available, because the resort encourages guests to explore the island and its many great restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach