My husband and I(The Brown's) stayed here from 1/3/13-1/10/13.WOW! Is all I can say! I started off emailing Deborah(she is the sweetest) back and forth before our trip. Just letting her know that this would be our first(definitely not our last)time in Aruba. It was also our anniversary. Boy did she take care of us!
When we arrived,we were greated by "Mr funny man" Leroy. He grabbed our bags from us, took us to the concierge(sweet Marianne and wondeful Trey)who popped a bottle of champange and poured us each a glass to sip on while they checked us in. Check in was a breeze! BTW-Leroy, good luck and God bless you with your new career path!! We're so excited for you!!
We hurried to our beautiful Tara Suite and found Champagne,cheese, crackers and oher goodies. Compliments of Ms Deborah for our Anniversary. After relaxing for a bit in our room,we changed and headed out to explore this beautiful gem.
This place is amazing! So much attention to detail, and they treat you like royalty! Whenever Orville would see us coming with our cool Bucuti water bottles,he'd grab them, fill them with ice then lead us out to our beach chairs.
Mario greeted us eachday with a hug and smile. He really does make your heart smile.
Everything about Bucuti was top notch. From the customer service to the drinks and food. We only left the resort eachday for our excursions then came right back. When something is so wonderful, there's no reason to go elsewhere!
We did eat at Smokey Joes(fabulous)Tony Romas(great)&Pizza Bob's(wanted to bring the sweet little cook home with us)Best pizza ever!!! I'm still craving it!!
We enjoyed the Romantic Dinner on the beach at Bucuti. It was amazing and the sunset was breathtaking. Joel did everything to make our night superb!
Last but definitely not least! Mr Donald kept us very happy with great drinks and conversation! We can honestly say we made a true friend and wish him all the best!
I could go on and on about the Bucuti and their warm, friendly customer service. Everyone there is so happy to help you in any way possible and it shows through their warm smiles.
We plan to come back next year at this time,but both agreed that we can't wait that long so God willing, we'll be back this summer!
To everyone at Bucuti and Tara. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
We vacation every year in the Caribbean,but this has been the best vacation we've ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach