My sweetie and I went to the Bucuti to celebrate our birthdays. We called the hotel directly to book the rooms and they were very flexible and accommodating with providing us a mix of rooms during our 7 night stay to ensure we could stay at the resort the entire time. When we arrived, we were greeted with champagne and towels.
The rooms, private cabanas, restaurants, workout facility, etc. were pristine and very well decorated. The staff was AWESOME!!! Extremely welcoming, nice and accommodating. Whatever we asked for, we received. There was a small issue with billing, but it was PERSONALLY resolved by the owner, Mr. Beimans. He is extremely attentive, responsive and is very concerned with his customer's experience. I am a HUGE critic of customer service, and I can not say enough about how professional and accommodating Mr. Beimans and his staff were. They went above and beyond to ensure the issue was resolved quickly to our satisfaction. The staff and especially, Mr. Beimans, is the reason why we will ONLY stay at the Bucuti when we return to Aruba. It is not the lowest cost resort on the island, but you definitely get every value out of your dollar.
While I personally enjoy a little more lively resort (it is very quiet in the evening), we were very impressed by the Bucuti. We will return and go downtown for night life :-)
We stayed in the penthouse suite in the Tara building. Incredible views from the large/private terrace. The penthouse comes with a private beach cabana. As a penthouse guest, we had access to the cabana from 8am to 5pm. Would have been nice to have access 24 hours, but the cabanas are used for dinner on the beach. Each room in the Tara building has the same view. Therefore, if you are pinching pennies, the lower floor rooms are just as nice (not as large) with the same views.
If you tire of the food on the resort, there are a couple restaurants within walking distance right outside the resort - fast food type. And a convenience store that offers really nice options.
Overall, we had NO complaints about the resort or our stay. Highly recommend!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach