Working in travel, I have the highest standards regarding hospitality and Bucuti & Tara Beach hotel not only met but exceeded them. Prior to trip, I was worried about having a ground floor room. I read on Tripadvisor guests with similar concerns who ended up being grateful they were given those rooms. The minute we walked out the terrace on the beach we were in heaven. The ground floor room was a blessing in disguise allowing us instant access to the most picturesque oceanfront setting. The Tara Beach suite is new, perfectly appointed, and you simply cannot beat the view. It's paradise.
We felt pampered by all the staff at Bucuti and Tara. In particular, when our rental car needed to be exchanged due to engine failure the front desk staff wouldn't let that ruin our planned night out. We were able to dine at the on property restaurant and the front desk worked in conjunction with the restaurant wait staff to seamlessly coordinate the exchange without disrupting our dinner or letting our food get cold. Our waiter perfectly timed our meal and an event that could have ruined out night seemed rather minor. The Tara front desk even weighed in our snorkel tour options providing excellent personal insight and recommendations.
The daily included buffet breakfast is more than just a free breakfast. It's something to rave about. We also took advantage of happy hour enjoying the music and scene at the bar. We loved lounging on the beach with waiters on call to provide drink and food service. Movie night on the beach is awesome. It gave us yet another reason to not want to ever leave this sanctuary.
As a beach lover, I was shocked how truly different the beach in front of the resort is vs. in the high-rise section. The high-rise beach was much shorter in distance and extremely overly crowded. Bucuti and Tara really is a true oasis in Aruba. The resort location is far enough away from the high-rise section but still close to the shops and bars of downtown Oranjestad.
My mom's birthday was made truly special by management. The resort wished her happy birthday with a lovely wine which we enjoyed on our beachfront terrace during the mesmerizing Aruba sunset. The location, the accommodations, and the personal touches and attention from the dedicated staff made this a dream vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort is award-winning and owner-operated. Recognitions include Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, Top 10 Romantic Retreats in the Caribbean, Green Globe High Achievement Award, and TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach