This place is a really fun and friendly place to go. There are things about the resort that aren't that great but, for the most part it was a lot of fun and relaxing.
Our room was nice. It was a studio and we thought it would have a kitchen but all it had was a small fridge and a microwave. So not to much cooking went on there. But, the resort has grills all over the place you can use. They are always clean and work great. We made the best of the grills and pretty much used them everyday. Our view was of the pool and the ocean which made for a great view in the morning for breakfast and dinner on the balcony at night.
In other posts you would read a lot about people complaining about the beach chairs or the pool chairs and how you had to get down there by 7am to get a good spot or even get a chair. This is not true. There were so many times I got up to tag our chairs and I had my free pick at 7am. You could go at 10 in the morning and still get a chairs or a palapa hut on the beach. No need to worry about that on your vacation. Actually think it's a good idea they do that.
The entire staff was nice and always smiled and were very willing to help you if you had any questions or needed a suggestion on where to go for dinner or activity.
Overall they place is nice and if you don't mind being around families vacationing or a lot of east coasters on vacation then this place really is a nice place to go to. Only reason I took a point away is because we were told we would have a kitchen and we didn't. But, we made due and I would say this is a good place to go and check out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach