We stayed here, it was a decent place to stay. it is more of a resort than anything. it kind of felt like it defeated the purpose of going away. make sure you set your alarms because you'll have to wake up at 5 am to get a chair by the pool. the biggest down fall is the crowd of people that take over during middle of January. the rudest people to deal with. Make sure you stay away during that time.
Any other time it would have been a nice place. if the price is right.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach