I stayed as a guest and will be returning as an owner. This was my 3rd trip to Aruba and I have stayed at 4 different hotels in 3 trips. This by far was the best I have stayed in.
Everyone was very nice (with the exception of some rude guests barking out orders at the cabana boys) The property was very clean and well laid out. The beach was nice and calm and the huts were easy to reserve and didn't seem overly crowded when we went in December.
I saw a few ankle biters, but it wasn't out of control with screaming kids.
Food prices were typical for a Marriott ($15 for a Marriott burger) but I only ate lunch here. Dinner is best bought at the many excellent restaurants on the island.
The Villas were very spacious! It had everything you need.... full kitchen, dining room, family room, washer/dryer etc.
As is typical for a timshare, housekeeping only came once mid-week. Not a big deal in my eyes.
If there is a negative, it is approximately a 1 mile walk to all the restaurants just south of the hotel. I chose not to walk it but instead drive as I rent a car everytime I come to Aruba. (parking is free)
Another nice feature were the grills on the side of the resort. Although I didn't use them, I can see how they would be useful if you had to feed a large family on a budget.
I have traveled to 10 different countries in Europe, at least 10 different islands in the caribbean and to Oahu and Maui 5x and i can honesly say that this resort on this island really set the hook for my vacation destination. If I come back 100x, I won't get enough. I am enamoured with this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach