We have been staying in the Surf Club since it opened. Many pros and a few cons.
Pros: A lovely resort--wonderful lazy river pool, nice beach, & adult pool, beautiful and clean rooms (well thought out), Surf Club is in a great location on the island, friendly locals & staff, very safe island, no one hawking guests on the beach and not "locked in" like other beaches in Jamaica and other islands, fantastic weather every single day--85, sunny, with an island breeze, nice restaurants.
Cons: Palapas on the beach--not easy to get and not fairly distributed, stay away from Hell Week (end of January)--we've been there once or twice and will not go back that same week (scroll down to read reviews re: this), and unfortunately, we always seem to get a condo in a poor location--near the elevators and not on one of the top floors (although every year they assure us they alternate locations for owners).
All in all it is one friendly island and a beautiful place to vacation. Highest number of repeat vacationers than any other island, and I can see why.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach