We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo which we rented on Redweek.com and it was very spacious and well appointed. This was out second trip to Aruba, having stayed at the Hyatt last time. If you have a large group this is the best place to stay! The Hyatt rooms are much smaller although that resort is much less crowded.
This Marriott property is at the end of the beach with the Ocean Club, Marriott hotel and casino and the Ritz under construction beyond that. if is a nice walk to most restaurants on the beach but walking on the street to restaurants and shops is difficult due to the way the streets and resort are configured.
I was surprised at how crowded this resort was this time if year. I have since learned that a private school from Brooklyn overtakes the resort every year during MLK week as it is their winter break. Way too many high schoolers! I would recommend avoiding this week for travel in the future, although I would definitely return to this property otherwise!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.