I have stayed here twice using timeshares the first time was in 2010 with another couple and we stayed in a 1 br condo with full kitchen and a pullout couch. The most recent time we went with the family and we each got 1 br rooms with an efficiency kitchen.
the hotel is very family friendly and is in a nice location on the island. parking is never a problem and everyone is really nice. the lazy river is awesome and the beach is nice too.
what i reccomend for going to aruba
the food is very expensive for eating out so what most people do is go to ling and sons or the new super food market and stock up on breakfast and lunch items for the room. Also it is worth it to buy plenty of alcohol since they will bang you out at the resort. this will probably cost you about 300 - 400 dollars for a week but save you about 500 if you would eat out all of those meals. this is usually the first thing you should do when getting there if you are on a budget, You will pay a higher price but if you buy a bottle of something for 40 bucks and get 20 drinks out of it you really saved 150 if you went to the bar.
buy a float at home and bring it to the island they only sell crappy floats at the resort and you will pay a lot for it, they have plenty of pump stations and it is worth it.
they have bbq's all over the grounds if you want to do an impromtu bbq so that is nice.
the island is expensive if you are someone who just likes to eat out every meal you will pay upwards of 3000 dollars to eat on this island. Eating at most restaurants for dinner for 4 people was between 250 - 300 lunch was about 75 - 100 and breakfast about 50 - 75 so easily 400 a day.
beach is a little far from the surf club and it is annoying to get a seat sometimes.
they will call you to do a time share meeting which gets annoying.
No wifi in the rooms, only near the pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach