My husband and I have been staying at the surf club for several years. This trip we stayed from Oct. 31 thru Nov.11.and everything was beautiful as usual! We stayed in the lighthouse tower which is closest to the beach. We checked in hours early as they usually accommodate you. We got to the room seventh floor and we were facing the ocean club with partial ocean view. It was very quiet but we always stay on the other side looking down on the lazy river. My husband went down to the front desk and they moved us to the area we requested. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very clean and in general everyone seems to go out of there way for you. We had a problem with our coffee maker and called the desk and a new one was given to us right away.The next day my husband noticed the glass was cracked in the carafe and we called again and they sent another glass carafe. To my amazement my husband cracked the second carafe and we called the desk to purchase a new coffee maker. The runner was Aysheline Tromp and she was so helpful and friendly.
We of course offered to pay for a new coffee maker and we were told not to worry about it. She set up the new coffee maker and recommended some local restaurants we had inquired about. Again the service is always remarkable . On the last day of our trip Aysheline made sure she said goodbye to us and also left a lovely note to us. I am amazed at some of the negative reviews regarding the surf club. I know people sometimes have bad experiences but all in all the surf club is a great place to stay. We are looking forward to our next trip to paradise!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.