Close to perfect vacation. Good location, wouldn't need car unless adventurous. Staff is very good. many good restaurants on site and close. Lazy river was high point for us. bought two tubes but probably could have inheirited from those leaving. Some people had really nice floaters
from Ace Hdwe. on island. Careful of Iguanas, not dangerous but scary to some (especially if you're floating on Lazy River and arm brushes against one sunning :) Very nice, typical Marriott, facility. A little noisy at times, ie bingo, etc, but adult pool is wonderful. Captains Table is nice little poolside grill/bar. Reasonable prices and they deliver. Look forward to next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm/Eagle Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.