We have stayed at the Surf Club for a week in July, for the past three years. Their two bedroom
units are ideal for families, spacious, two bedroom, two bath, with a living room in between.
They are clean and comfortable. It is a great place to go with children, however, we
would not stay there if we did not have family with us. We would definitely choose an
Adults Only hotel for ourselves. They do have an adults only pool, but it is a big resort, with
children everywhere. The beach is crowded, chairs close together and the chair tag thing a
waste of vacation time. However, if you want chairs at the beach, you have to get in line, either
first thing in the morning or at 4pm the day before. It is not a deal breaker but it is
Food is expensive but a quick trip to the supermarket and you can load up on just about everything you can get in your local supermarket in the US
I would recommend this hotel for families, the lazy river is fun, lots to do in the area, it is
well taken care of and is safe and secure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach