Loved our vacation in Aruba. Nottingham less than every year we go to our home resort.
Upon arrival cabs are $25 and hold 5 persons maximum. Try sharing cabs with other people to be less cheaper. Paperworks are very important don't leave them home or have your confirmation numbers written on pieces of papers. Check in time is at 4 at the Marriott surf sometimes your room can be ready even before that, if not if your friendly the front desk staff can help find a room for you. Activities however needs a change , it the samething all year round. Pool is clean as well as the villas. Always keep your receipt, other people try charged to our room but the signatures did not match. Getting grocery is simple. Take a bus to downtown area and a cab back depending on the amount of grocery. Or order on lingandson website they delivered . Helped us get started on vacation early. We also call the room assign manager she was very helpful and friendly think her name was Diana. I'm bad with names. Bellman very helpful. Pool people very friendly. There is no tipping rate so tip as you feel. It helps them realize you appreciate there work. Can't wait to be back in October
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach