We just got back from staying at this hotel 1/8 -1/12/13.
1) Staff____They were great, I must mention Stanley bellhop. He helped us with questions on navigating the island and gave tips on places we can visit. The front desk was prompt with resolving any problems we had. House keeping forgot to replace our towels but as soon as we called it was sent up.
2) Location____PERFECT!!! It is in the heart of everything literally. When you walk onto the main street, walk left or right to eat, shop, have drinks, party or gamble. You won't get views of the ocean, but you can pay $500 a night if you want that from any of the high rises.
3) Rooms____ The renovated room we stayed in was good. The King size bed we had was great at nights. The sheets did not look new but they were clean. The bathroom was clean and well kept.
4) Housekeeping____ I think they need to be a tad more polished. They forgot to replace towels one day and we had to request shower gel after they cleaned our room one day.
5)Environment____ Pool side is private and the poolside bar is great. They have lovely outdoor lounging areas all around the pool. I wish the pool was open all night. The Sand Bar is a newly opened bar linked with the hotel. They have live entertainment as well as A dj mixing it up all night. For the people complaining about the music it's probably better if they stay in the low rise hotel area. They are more quiet over there.
- Also Known As:
- Brickell Bay Beach Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Brickell Bay Beach Club And Spa
- Brickell Bay Beach Club Hotel
- Brickell Bay Beach Hotel Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Palm Eagle
- Brickell Bay Beach Club
- Brickell Bay Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated with a combination of Superior and Deluxe rooms and suites, offering a true boutique experience with FREE WiFi internet in hotel lobby, complimentary Continental breakfast, turn-down service, free business center and bell service at no extra charge. Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa boutique hotel is located on the prestigious strip of Palm Beach, surrounded by over 30 top rated restaurant and world class casinos and all within 3 minute walking distance. Enjoy snow white sandy beaches across the road with beach service, and free beach lounge chairs. Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa boutique offer added value rates with all the extra amenities you will come to expect from such a unique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.