My husband and I stayed at the Brickell Beach Club in Feb., 2012. This hotel is across the street from the beach, but within easy walking distance. We found the hotel to be very clean and the hotel employees friendly and helpful. We liked the location of the hotel because it was very near many eating establishments. The hotel had a free breakfast every morning consisting of toast, a croissant, ham, orange juice, and coffee. Very carb loaded, but filling and the least expensive meal we had. Meals are not cheap in Aruba.
The room was of adequate size and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint I have is that during our first night, we had trouble sleeping because the bar behind the hotel was having a party with a live band. The music was very loud, but it only happened once.
Across the street from the hotel is an excellent, but expensive Italian restaurant, Hostarra Da Vittoria. On the front side of the hotel is a Benehana restaurant and also a Hooters. Close by there are also a Burger King and McDonald's, of course. There are many restaurant choices within easy walking distance.
We did not rent a car while in Aruba because we were unable to get one at the last minute. If you would like to rent a car, do so in advance. We really did not need a car because we caught the bus to various beaches and a shuttle into town. The Arubans were always friendly and willing to help.
This hotel is the best deal on Palm Beach. There are nicer, huge, hotels right on the beach that are much more expensive. If you want luxury and a place right on the beach, I would recommend the Hyatt, just based on appearance. We only slept and changed clothes in our room so having a big, fancy hotel was not important to us. The Brickell was clean, and nicely kept. The pool area was quite nice and the bar lady super friendly.
We enjoyed Aruba. As stated previously, the Aruban people are friendly and nice and the beaches are beautiful. On the negative side, Aruba is touristy and very expensive in food and drinks. I've been told that the cost of food and drink are in line with the prices in New York City.
The Brickell Beach Club has my recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa offers a true boutique experience with FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet in all room, FREE calling to the USA & Canada, complimentary Continental breakfast daily, turn-down service, and free business center, bell service at no extra charge. The hotel is located on the prestigious strip of Palm Beach, surrounded by over 35 top rated restaurant and world class casinos and all within 3 minute walking distance. Enjoy snow white sandy beaches across the road with beach service, and free beach lounge chairs. Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa boutique offer added value rates with all the extra amenities you will come to expect from such a unique hotel.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickell Bay Beach Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Brickell Bay Beach Club And Spa
- Brickell Bay Beach Hotel Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Palm Eagle
- Brickell Bay Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach