We stayed here for our honeymoon and my husband had to practically drag
me out when it was time to leave. Everything was wonderful, the room (more like a condo) was perfect and felt like home right away... there was so much to do within walking distance, the beach and restaurants were great.
Our suite had a roomy kitchen, two nice big flat-screen TVs, living room, balcony with patio furniture, his & hers closets with an electronic safe, and a dining area.
Cons: Bathroom was a bit small compared to the roominess of the rest of the suite.
The hotel bars served overpriced weak watered-down drinks.
During the weekend the hotel was full of rowdy, loud college-aged kids who had drunken fights in the adjacent rooms and in the hallway late into the night (no exaggeration!) we called security several times because of this, they were well aware of the issue, but did nothing about it. They made a mess of the hallway and it took half a day to get the staff to clean it up. (I'm sure this is an isolated incident but the complete lack of concern by the staff was a bigger mood-killer than the trashy neighbors)
Pillows on bed were lumpy and awful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach