I already miss the banana bread from the little cafe downstairs, best $2.00 banana bread ever. Service at the cafe is excellent for a grab and go and very reasonable, always fresh. The room a 1/1 with full kitchen was wonderful, so clean, appointed well, free wifi. The beach is beautiful, if you want a hut, either pay to prebook or get down there before 9am. Beach helpers were so nice, engaging, wish I had gotten a couple of names to let the Marriott know how above average they were. $5.00 specialty drinks, as well as bloody marys and screwdrivers, then happy hour at 1pm. We stayed at the beach, more quite and relaxing, to much "activities" being pushed and announced at the pool for us....but lots of people participating in bingo etc, so there is a place for everyone. The outdoor pool restaurant was very good, we eat there everyday and service was wonderful. The concierge was great, we handed her a list of restaurants for 8 days and asked her to make them for us, when we came back at the end of the day, she had all of them made and gave us a print out with times, dates and locations. I would stay here again in a heart beat!!!! Just a GREAT value!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach