We stayed with another couple in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa, on the fourth floor, with an ocean view. The rooms were meticulous, the beds very comfortable. Not sure I like having to pay for someplace to sit on the beach, but the beach is magnificent, with while sand, and no rocks. Just a little seaweed if you went into the deeper water. We rented a car for a day, and drove to the grocery store to purchase food for breakfast and a couple dinners. Everything is expensive, so this saves a little money. There is a café downstairs where you can purchase an inexpensive breakfast and lunch. I did not like the fact that you could not use all the Marriott swimming pools, and because we were at the Ocean Club could not use the lazy river at the Surf Club. It is worthwhile to listen to the sales pitch for the vacation club, lasts 1 1/2 hrs., and we received $400 in vouchers to use at the casino. FYI, the Ocean Club is geared more for adults, the Surf Club for families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach