Our family often stays at Marriott resorts. We love the big, clean spaces, oversized pools, washer/dryers in the units or on the floors, and overall level of service. The Ocean Club was a typically great Marriott experience. We rented a two-room suite, with a huge living room and kitchen. Every room had a new flat screen TV; the beds were comfy; the linens always fresh; daily service was impeccable; all of the appliances were in perfect condition; and the room was quiet. We especially liked the hotel pool bar (great drinks!) and restaurant, which, by the way, had exceptionally good fish tacos, with day boat grouper and all the trimmings. The ice cream/coffee/sandwich shop was also top notch, and there were an unusual number of stores in the building, with lots of inventory at good prices, which was a real plus. Oddly, the Marriott next door, the Surf Club, which is three times the size, had a much smaller lobby and cramped feeling all around. We choose the Ocean Club over the Surf Club on the recommendation of a good friend who told us the Surf Club was too hectic and too big, and we second that. The pool area at Ocean is very relaxed -- there's always chairs and plenty of room in the pool itself. We went to the Surf Club to check it out and it was chaos, with virtually no chairs around and floatation devices everywhere for use in the "lazy river," which was the shortest "lazy river" I've ever seen. Maybe the best thing about Ocean Club (and Surf Club) is it's location. It's near, but away from, the hectic scene in the shopping centers that abound the high rise area, and hence is much more quiet and serene at night. A real plus if you're with kids. In any event, if you're looking for an awesome place to stay with your family in Aruba, Ocean Club is it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach