We generally do not like the densely-populated high rise area of Aruba but rented a unit thru Redweek.com because relatives were staying there. That said, the units are very nicely appointed and staff was friendly and accommodating. Expect families with kids but it is not nearly as obnoxious as the even more crowded surf club. This place is not for you if you crave peace and quiet (we love the Bucuti!) but is fine for families with kids. There are no laundry facilities in each unit but there are free laundry facilities available on the floor. I don't see how it is financially wise to buy one of these units with the high maintenance fees, unless you buy at a discount on the secondary market.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach