Our first stay at the Ocean Club.Arrived Saturday 1/5/13. We booked a two-bedroom Ocean View Condo, on the highest floor. We were given a 1st floor two bedroom over looking the pool bar and busy sidewalk. I was not very happy with the front desk clerk and demanded to be moved. She went to the back room for what seemed like a very long time and another employee came out to tell me that my travel agent did not put in the request, at which time I produced the confirmation which clearly stated our room request. He said he would try tomorrow or the next day to move us if possible. Which the next day we were moved to 3rd floor condo with a view. I'm happy now!
This property is very nice! Service is outstanding! Coffee shop in the lobby area is awesome the girls behind the counter...top notch!!
Beach is nice.....can get a little crowded, renting pallapas the way to go. Pools are also nice, there is a "quiet" pool and a larger pool with a swim up bar. Our condo was very clean, comfortable, well appointed and maid service was excellent.
If I could make a few suggestions to management....should have more servers selling drinks at the pool areas. The towels at the pool were of better quality than our condo.Elevators were painfully slow.
I would recommend this property to anyone! Its spotless clean.....even the public restrooms! Service is very good and the property is beautiful!
I'll be back!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach