We stayed for a week at the Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club. We spent most of the days on the beach. The room was nice and spacious. Our view was partial ocean, which got better after they trimmed the palm trees. It was nice to look out the window and see the iguanas climbing up the tree. We reserved a free beach cabana every day. The odd cabanas were free and you just needed to get down early to the towel hut and reserve them. The even cabanas could be reserved in advance for a fee. We had lunch on the beach most days, it was good. There was always free water from a cooler up by the restaurant. There is a bus stop out front of the surf club where you can ride to the supermarket or town. You can also walk to several restaurants and shops nearby. We enjoyed our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach