Just got back from the Ocean Club (first time) and it was wonderful! No complaints from me! The property is perfectly located...walk along the beachwalk to all the best places to eat/shop, very safe, and no rental car needed! The rooms were very clean (and I'm picky), and the staff was extremely friendly. The concierge will set you up with anything you want to do on the island. The pools were beautiful and quiet...the swin up pool bar is currently under construction, but we didn't hear any construction noise at all, and it will be even nicer when it's complete! (In the meantime, they are giving out $5 frozen drinks to compensate for the lack of pool bar...not a bad deal when you consider they are regularly priced at $11!) The only reason you MIGHT want to consider the Surf Club over the Ocean Club is if you have kids that will want to use the lazy river. Ocean club guests cannot use Surf Club pools, and vice versa. That being said, we NEVER had an issue getting a chair by our pool, or reserving a hut/palapa down on the beach, whereas the Surf Club pool seemed a little more chaotic. For an even quieter/secluded experience, the Marriot Stellaris Resort/Casino seems to be for adults only. But all three resorts are inter-woven and connected. Be sure to eat at La Vista (at the Stellaris) at least once! Amazing! We'll definitely be back to the Ocean Club, no question!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo, Marriott, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach