Stayed here with a friend and the property to clean and comfortable. The 1 bedroom apartment was nicely sized with a full size kitchen. We were able to purchase groceries in town and cook most of our meals in the apartment. The patio was great with a side view of the beach. It was nice to be able to use "most" amenities at the adjoining Marriotts. One big negative as far as I was concerned was that beach chairs (2 chairs with a shaded hut) were $15 a day to reserve OR you could get up at the crack of dawn and get in line for a chance at getting one of the "free" chairs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach