Our first visit to Marriott Aruba Ocean Club was a real treat and somewhat surprising. Meaning , we didn't expect to enjoy it so much!! This Marriott property was especially enjoyable due to the choices of restaurants, pools, and beach area , all within easy walking distance.
Also, the people of Aruba are the most hospitable, warm and friendly that I have had the privilege to meet. Every person we encountered was exceptional in all of the above mentioned .
The property was well maintained. The beach area was well maintained. We ate at La Vista for breakfast and dinner several times and had excellent food on each occasion. We had dinner 2 nights at Simply Fish and had an excellent experience both times. For us , this was a vacation to just chill out and relax and this was a great choice of places to do just that!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach