My husband and I just returned from 9 days at the Ocean Club (an exchange through Interval International). Our 1 bedroom unit was on the second floor facing the Marriott Hotel adult pool and the walkway to the hotel. It was very quiet and relaxing while in the unit. The unit was clean and spacious. The 1 bedroom unit does not have a washer/dryer, so I made use of the laundry room on our floor. Very convenient! The pool area was always crowded, so we went to the beach every day. The water was wonderful and we floated for hours in our tubes we brought from home. We had no problem securing a palapa near the water. There is a seaweed odor problem at times, but we made sure not to swim in that area. The Marriott properties do have the best beach (very deep). The Ritz Carlton is being built next door to the Marriott Hotel, so there will be 4 properties adjacent to each other. The Ocean Club is the smallest and seems to be the better choice for couples/adults, while the Surf Club seems to be geared towards families with children.
We used the convenience store on the property (we did not rent a car) and bought eggs, cereal, snacks, etc. We ate lunch and dinner out.
The grounds and beach are very well maintained and all who work there are extremely friendly and helpful.
We visited the hotel next door which has a casino and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. The first night we ate on the beach at Simply Fish and enjoyed our dinner.
We played golf at Tierra del Sol twice, the only 18 hole golf course on the island. Very windy and challenging!
Free WIFI was a great plus, since my husband brought his laptop.
We are already planning our next trip to Aruba!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm/Eagle Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.