“Great restaurant on site” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Del Mar Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm - Eagle Beach
Casa Del Mar Beach Resort
Save Saved
You added Casa Del Mar Beach Resort to your Saves list
L.G. Smith Boulevard 51-53, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba   |
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Palm - Eagle Beach
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
“Great restaurant on site”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We did not stay at this resort but did ate at "Mathews". It was fabulous. Great service and amazing food. I had an Ahi tuna salad that was 5 star. Would love to stay at this resort as it has great amenities and is in a great location halfway between downtown and the hotel district

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Napoleon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed a week when my son got married on Manchebo Beach. 2 nd floor unit.Walked into the unit and decided to stay forever. Full kitchen, dining and living room. 2 full bedrooms. One bedroom ( 2 full beds) with bathroom near front door. The second bedroom, king bed...access tthe unit balcony with ocean view. The bathroom was 2 rooms; the first with a vanity and jacuzzi, the second with commode, huge long counter ( 2 sinks) with huge long mirror and a walk in shower that would accomodate a small party. Outside, a beautiful pool and between the pool and the beach a wonderful bar with food.
The day of the wedding, a DJ was playing at the pool. My husand asked him to play Pretty Woman when the bridal party came out. 'No Problem.' The bride promenaded to the perfect song on a perfect day in December They had a wedding planner and everything went like clockwork. After the wedding the party of 15 had 5 more days to enjoy Aruba. BonBini

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Cicero
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have daily maid service (including washing the dishes), playyard for small children, activity center for young and young at heart. The pool is beautiful and directly in front of the ocean. We had a great vacation. The free shuttle is a great plus for getting around the area near the resort.

Cantrall, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place to take the kids or the grandkids fo fantastic time on the beach. White sand is amazing... Facility has ideal layout.. Nice restaurant on site! Great pool for adults... One for kids... Nice whirlpools!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My first trip was in 2007, then 2011 and both times I stayed at the Aruba Beach Club while my other family members stayed in the 2 bdrm Presidential Suites at CDM. While I was there in 2011 my sister and I each purchased a time share in the 1 bdrm. Ambassador Suites. Since I've never stayed there I wasn't sure if I'd like being "across" the driveway, however, I enjoyed the location and the close knit friends I met. I enjoyed having our own private pool where we'd go after being on the beach all day. The kitchens were all renovated since we bought last year and they look fantastic. I now own 2 weeks at the Ambassador!!
I didn't find any mold and found my room to be exceptionally clean and well attended to. All the help was more than friendly and helpful if need be.
Everything is close in proximity - casino, golf, shopping and great restaurants. We had a car for the time we were there and only used it a couple times to go to the high rise section and downtown one night and Baby Beach. The buses are only $2.30 one way trip and pick up a short walk from the CDM.
My dislikes were the "hut hogs". They'd claim their chairs and huts at 6am and then never show up until 3pm - if they even showed up at. All the signs say that security will remove the belongings if left for 2hrs......never happened. The huts are kinda close in proximity to each other so hopefully if you can get a hut, you'll have great neighbors - at least I did!!
Now that we own 3 weeks timeshare between my sister and I - all I can say is that I have no second thoughts at all.
Vacations are all what you make of them. If you look for the worse - you'll find it. If you plan on spending all your time in your room looking for dirt and mold then you should just stay home.

Room Tip: It all depends upon what your needs are. The one bdrms are plenty roomy for two people. The top floo...
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was my first time staying here even though my family has had the time share for many years. I brought two friends with me so weren't looking for couples things to do, we wanted to do fun activities. Monday we went in and talked with Bea in the Business Center. She was AWESOME. She did everything for us. She showed us options, made to phone calls, recommended places,... She really helped us out when the dive shop had closed for the night. She called them first thing int he morning to get us a reservation and then called our room to confirm it. She went above and beyond and made our stay amazing.

Trumbull, CT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

While Casa del Mar has a great setting; it is tired and dated. Our room was moldy, with visible mold growing on the air conditioning vents. We addressed this with the staff and received a vacant stare and a scribbled note that "they'll send someone.". Still no sign of the maintenance staff after two days.

I agreed the the other postings; the staff at this facility seemed to be disinterested in their jobs or the guests.

Great setting but not what we wanted for our vacation.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Del Mar Beach Resort? Share your experiences!