“Beautiful Outdoor Spa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spa del Sol

Spa del Sol
J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 55 | Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
(297) 582-3444
Website
Improve this listing
Saint Joseph, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Outdoor Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had massages at the Manchebo Bay location. After much research, we chose this spa and the reviews were accurate! It was a very authentic feeling spa….an experience unattainable in the US. We both had fantastic massages and it was reasonably priced.

Visited February 2014

Alexandria, Virginia
“Paradise within Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

80 min couples massage in a private Zen garden on the beach. Fresh Mango juice when we were finished... I could have stayed all day. I've never felt so at peace.

Visited February 2014
Sao Paulo
“Peaceful. Body and mind relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife is way more used to spas than I am and also agrees with every word on this review. With that said..
I'm not really used to spas but this place is absolutely a good experience. My wife and I did the 80min full body relaxation massage sharing a cabana and it was great.
You get your service in a cabana just a few feet away from the ocean. Completely private. No noises but the birds flying near the cabana, wind, and kind of a meditation music they keep on the background.
Before the service I was a bit skeptical if we would indeed get the 80 minutes we paid for but everything went well and we did get 80+ minutes of service.
People from the spa are very professional. I definitely reccomend

Visited January 2014
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I've been to many spas across the US and the Caribbean and this is one of my favorites. Situated on Manchebo Beach, you experience the sounds and smells of crashing waves while receiving your service from top notch pros. All of the staff is welcoming and many are long-tenured so I've been able to request my favorite massage therapist on my annual trips to Aruba. Prices are reasonable and all spa clients get free access to the beach for the day (typically reserved for Manchebo hotel guests.) I can't wait to come back next year!

Atlanta
13 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

After much research, I booked my husband & I a couples massage with Spa del Sol. This was by far one of the best experiences (not just massages) but experiences I've ever had. We get massages often here in the states but we had never experienced a massage outdoors before. The breeze felt great and the sound of the ocean!!! Very relaxing and calming. At first I was concerned with bugs and mosquito but I was in la-la land about 2 minutes after the massage began. After the massage, we were given a glass of water and was able to relax even more on the lounges on the patio. Everything was well organized and the staff was great. It was hard for me to make the decision to spend so much on the massages but I'm so glad I did. I realized I paid for the the experience and memory- money well spent.

Visited November 2013