“Great Night!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Indulge your taste buds today with our little secret. Daniel's Steak & Chop is the Ferrara's family answer to steak, the best quality steak in Aruba, all natural Black Angus American certified beef. You can select your cut of Black Angus steak with your waiter and watch as they grill your selection on our dining room wood-burning grill. Our open kitchen allows you to observe all our culinary specialization that goes into making every cut of steak, the juiciest, highest quality you can find on the island. Daniel's is more than a American Steakhouse offering such items as double stuffed baked potatoes, truffles French fries, baked sea bass, homemade crab cakes, and not to forget our famous truffles rib eye, seasoned with imported Italian truffles, definitely a must try. Daniel's is definitely our most intimate and personal establishment in Gianni's Group, with a capacity of about 100 seats, our passion is quality steaks mixed with fresh vegetables, add a dash of personality and service.
Tiny, Canada
“Great Night!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Wonderful food and service in a setting equal to the beautiful Aruba Island. A little pricey, but well worth the night.

Visited November 2013

Malden, Massachusetts
“A must do no need to go down town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Anniversary dinner with my wife and unbelievable service, food and price. Can't wait to return. The atmosphere was nice, no rush while eating. Top quality meat, wine and settings.

“Terrible service experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and i went to dinner at Daniels. First at all, there was no hostess to receive us at the door. Not that i want to the receive by clarinets and anouncement but i would expect at least to be noticed and guided to a table. After this, we sat at a table and waited. There was no wi fi connection. Besides that, the food was great. Really, great steaks and sides. Although, the second after i've finished my meal the waiter brought me the bill. It seemed like they wanted to kick us out of there. I ignored that and decided to finish my wine first, but every minute one of the waiters got my table to get their money. After that, i opened my bill and it had a 15% charge service. I thought that 15% was to much due to the service i received, so i decided to pay just 10%. After i left the restaurant, a waitress came after me complain that i didnt pay the total amount of the bill. I explained the what happenned to her and she said that 15% was company policy i was obligated to pay. Really, OBLIGATED. Due to that, i know think that my 10% charge was to much. Of course that i didnt pay the addicional 5% and will never go back there again.

Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Great Seafood, wine, steak and wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I went on a Sunday night at 10pm because they were the only place in the area still serving food that might have good wine. Well we sat at the bar and had great service, ordered and shared a salad, seafood platter and a bottle of Bella Gloss MEIOME 2012 Pinot Noir (YUMM!). Our dinner and service was so good we went back on our last night to enjoy a lovely steak and lamb chop dinner and the same bottle of wine. I would make sure that you make this a must see stop during your stay in Aruba!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
“Tremendous Steak and More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Came here with the hope that the steak and seafood would live up to the standard of other "high end" steakhouses I have been to over the years, and Daniels did not disappoint. Decided to make this our last dinner stop on our recent trip to Aruba, and we certainly saved the best for last. From the appetizers to the entrees, first rate, top-notch...

Service was outstanding, the staff was attentive and clearly trained to understand the importance of every detail. They had an impressive wine list and our servers were up to speed on choices. We ordered appetizers, and they were excellent. Among them were the Caprese salad with fresh mozzarella, jumbo shrimp, and bacon wrapped seared scallops with a sweet glaze. All of these selections were more than worthwhile to say the least.

The entrees were without a doubt, the highlight of our meal. Three of us got steaks, and the Ribeye with truffle salt that I had was among the better steaks i've had in a long time, a strong statement if you know me. Another had the Filet Mignon, and she was blown away by her cut, echoing similar sentiments to mine. My wife got shrimp kabobs with veggies and loved it, all of us we totally pleased with the food.

If you are looking for a top notch meal centered around delicious steaks and seafood, look no further than Daniels. Plan on walking out with a pricey bill when you include drinks, but lets be real, you go to a place like this understanding that is par for the course. Would go back in a heartbeat and will be thinking about that ribeye for a long time!

• Visited November 2013