“Romantic Night Out” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Indulge your taste buds today with our little secret. Daniel's Steak & Chop is the Ferrara's family answer to steak, the best quality steak in Aruba, all natural Black Angus American certified beef. You can select your cut of Black Angus steak with your waiter and watch as they grill your selection on our dining room wood-burning grill. Our open kitchen allows you to observe all our culinary specialization that goes into making every cut of steak, the juiciest, highest quality you can find on the island. Daniel's is more than a American Steakhouse offering such items as double stuffed baked potatoes, truffles French fries, baked sea bass, homemade crab cakes, and not to forget our famous truffles rib eye, seasoned with imported Italian truffles, definitely a must try. Daniel's is definitely our most intimate and personal establishment in Gianni's Group, with a capacity of about 100 seats, our passion is quality steaks mixed with fresh vegetables, add a dash of personality and service.
Northville, Michigan
“Romantic Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Good Food, Good Service, Great Bartender (Mary). Be prepared to spend some money but worth every penny! The House Cab (San Esteban) is great the Martinis best on island and the steaks are to die for! Have been coming to Aruba 10 years and the two best meals we had were both here. There is a 15% TIP (That's right Tip not Service Charge) added to the tab and no additional line to add more. I had Belvedere Martinis and it really was Belvedere Vodka and not a cheap one in the bottle. I am like Chelsea Lately and I know my favorite vodka's taste. The drinks are generous and moderate priced. Entries are from 26 - 39 dollars (Except Live Lobster at 69 for a 2 and 1/2 pounder) . Marilynn enjoyed her birthday here and we went back the next night just for drinks. We were greeted by the Manager on all 3 visits and recognized as returning guests on the 2nd and 3rd visits.

Winfield
“Good place to eat !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We visited Daniel's twice during our July stay in Palm Beach.
Although a little pricey, it was really good food. A little hard for us to understand the staff, but we got by.
The outdoor seating along the wall was pretty nice. We really enjoyed it.
I would recommend Daniel's to anyone wanting a nice steak while in Aruba.

• Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“Just amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

First off let me say that I was unable to finish my main course due to the greatest appetizer I have ever eaten. It was a cheese sauce and I got the recipe from the manager. Amazing people who worked there.

“Wow !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Fantastic restaurant ,my husband was looking for The big steak and boy he got it !! A 28oz porterhouse steak it was huge and cut just like butter .I had scallops wrapped in bacon a lobster sauce it melted in my moth and i was left wanting more .my main was lobster with mushroom sauce and fillet mignon it was absolutely so tasty, I could not eat it all though. You can order sides as well but I don't think you need them . Staff were very good always there ready to get you more drinks . This is a more adult and little bit more pricey but worth every penny .

Visited August 2013
Montreal, Canada
“awesome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

great service our waiter Julian was extremely pleasant,very courtious and helpfull on explaining menu. as for the food ,well if you want steak and seafood in aruba this is the place. was here with my wife and 2 teanage kids and they loved it. and the restaurent itself is really elegant