“Best italian restaurant in aruba Certified!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Best italian restaurant in aruba Certified!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

It was very good the food was amazing , the drinks was outstanding everything was wonderfull we had the burata a big plated whit a mozarrella cheese and antipasto was amazing we had also the rissotto aragosta and was excellent!! I'm sure I come back again next year!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, MA
“It was so good, we went back twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great food and ambiance. The staff is top-notch. I loved the violinist - a very nice touch. Make sure to get there for sunset.

Visited March 2013
Media, PA
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My family and I shared our first adventure to Azzurro. It was recommended to us by several people we encountered on the beach and it did not disappoint. We started with fried calamari, which was tender and very deliciious. They brought fried polenta and bread, and marina sauce to dip in and it was a great addition to our pre meal treat. For our main dish, my son and I split the Spaghetti Parmagiana, which is a dish for two people. They bring a big wheel of parmesean cheese and a large ladel of whiskey that is lit on fire. They drop the burning whiskey onto the bowl of cheese and then mix cooked spaghetti into the heated layer of parmesean cheese. They then roll the spaghetti onto a fork and place it on a plate. It was tremendous! My daughter's split the caesar salad and gnocchi italia. The salad had a little too much cheese on it, but the gnocchi was great. My wife had spaghetti and clams in a red sauce. She asked for it a little spicy and she said it was good.
For dessert, my daughter's had the brownie with ice cream, my son had the ice cream sundae and my wife got the cannolli. Everything was good but the cannoli was only half filled.
All in all, the meal was great and definitely deserves a return visit.
There was also an electric violinist, who was very good, but the music was a bit too loud to enjoy conversation

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
n.y.
“Nice restaurant , excellent entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Just came back from Aruba and we ate at Azzurros , nice restaurant , good food and excellent entertainment . There was a young lady playing a violin as she walked around the place , it was very enjoyable , we will deffinately go back here to eat again .

Visited March 2013
Missouri
“Pretty good food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We walked in after dark with no reservation about 8:00 on a weeknight and got seated right away which was great. It took a long time to get two glasses of wine, although it's not the sort of place you want to rush through dinner, service was very slow. We were sat next to a fountain with fish in it, a nice touch. Wish we had come early enough to enjoy the view but the violin player was lovely. We had a calimari appetizer that was not very good, too chewy. Pasta dishes were very good though and reasonably priced. Good choice since it was right next to our hotel.

• Visited March 2013