I would rate the hotel as average, but the beach location makes it very good! I stayed in the third tower, which I understood to be the most recently renovated. The room/bathroom was fine and clean, but the bathroom was just very out-dated in appearance. So, basically I just felt like it was a Holiday Inn.
I didn't eat at the hotel apart from a few snacks, but other guests said the Sea Breeze restaurant was good.
The beach huts are fantastic! I couldn't have done a beach day there without one. You can get a hut by waiting the day before (between 3-4) in the afternoon. This is done if you want an "ideal" location. It's possible to show up the "day of" around 10:30-11 and you'll get an unclaimed hut that's in a slightly less desirable location.
The concierge is only available until 7pm, so make your plans early. I got motivated for dinner around 8:30pm one night and had to sort some things out on my own. The concierge and staff didn't seem to be familiar with local places either. I was trying to find a place I'd seen here and they said they didn't know where it was. The next day, when I left, I saw it just across the street. Frankly, for a tourist driven country most people in this service industry seemed unaware of what was there and where these places were. I had a similar experience with a cab driver.
That said, I loved Aruba! And, I thought my price was right for my stay at the Holiday Inn and that it was a very enjoyable stay! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach