When a friend of ours suggested staying at a Holiday Inn we were a little hesitant thinking we needed to stay at a more "luxurious" resort for our wedding anniversary. We were SO wrong, and we are glad our friend insisted we give this Holiday Inn a try (I used to stay at Holiday Inns a lot during my business travel and loved them.)
This location in Aruba beats out the Marriott, the Ritz, the Radisson, and all others around Eagle Beach and Palm Beach because we were closest to the water AND they pump in fresh sand every evening and comb it across their beach (the only resort that does this of what I know). A quick $25 cab ride from the airport, and you NEVER really have to drive or set foot in a car again (unless you HAVE to go to the Lighthouse for a view or ride utility vehicles to explore the other side of the island!).
Housekeeping is so friendly and our recently renovated room looked amazing (plus we paid extra - not much - for ocean front and it was worth every penny). The staff at the front desk via the phone from the U.S. to check in and check out were so nice and really care about being the best and the friendliest.
My husband and I loved the fresh fruit infused water every day at the front lobby area - the staff kept all four containers full all day and night. What a savings on buying water daily plus it kept us hydrated in the warm temps. The restaurant Seabreeze on site was wonderful for late night drinks with an ocean breeze and live music (the trumpet player ROCKS!). Delicious food too as we dined there our last night in Aruba and Francoise took great care of us.
You can walk to Starbucks, to Eduardo's beach shack for morning Acai Bowls, to Moomba for dinner, and use a bike for free from the Holiday Inn to explore the untouched sands of nearby beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach