“The hotel looks like the average holiday inn..” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   230 Je Irausquin Blvd, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba (Formerly Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #17 of 23 hotels in Palm - Eagle Beach
New Rochelle, New York
“The hotel looks like the average holiday inn..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

There is one person that stands out the most and the was my waitress Rosa Maxwell. If you get the chance to meet her you will have a great trip. She the best. She the only reason I will give them good service with her it would been a one.

• Stayed July 2014

417 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Palm Harbor, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I went to Aruba with Dancin Doug's Travel and stayed here, while the accommodations were ok, the property management was not very welcoming to our group. We were a large group that traveled from all over the United States to Aruba to have a good time. We were met with security at every juncture not allowing us to fully experience the good time that we came to have. On many occasions there were other hotel guests who joined us at our events wanting to have a good time as well, but that did not matter because the hotel would not allow us to enjoy ourselves as we could have. The presence of security and hotel management patrolling our events was not what we wanted to see. We are a large group of mature professional people, who did not deserve to be treated as children.Some of the wait staff at the Corals restaurant at breakfast time were not very pleasant at all. All in all we had a good time only because of our group. I think that the hotel should have warned us ahead of time that they were not open to us having events there.It really is too bad because Aruba is a beautiful island but this hotel is not the one to go to if you are traveling in a large group.

Room Tip: My room was in tower 6 on the 4th floor, the view from the balcony was the mall across the street, i...
McDonough, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I traveled with Dancin' Doug Travel (DDT) for our annual Summer Madness vacation. The facilities were average. I did like all of the shops that were located within the hotel. I didn't like the "upcharge" for certain items on the menus. All inclusive should be just that: all inclusive. We tried to utilize the hotel to book water excursions. The person attending to that duty was out to lunch. There was no one to assist us. I just thought that there should be someone there to assist the guests of the hotel. There should have been a replacement in place while she was out to lunch. The hallway outside our room was saturated with water. There was an attempt to clean it up, but it just made it smell really bad. The staff was nice, some of the bartenders seemed to be overwhelmed. I love Aruba, I love the beach, I love the people. I will be back but just not at this place.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

July 2014 was my first time visiting Aruba, and my 1st time staying at an island Holiday Inn. They 'had me at hello'...literally...they came to the room shortly after I checked in to say hello. They asked if everything went smoothly with my check-in and asked if I needed anything. I loved that. The room was clean, spacious and nice. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful, and the resort was beautiful and accommodating. I was greeted with a smile everywhere I went. The staff at the resort spa was also great. I took some time to enjoy a foot reflexology massage.

Room Tip: Building 7 was newly and beautifully renovated.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is not your typical Holiday Inn. We were very happy with the Resort atmosphere and multiple pools and hot tubs. It is clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. The room was adequately suited for us since we were only there to sleep. This hotel is right on the beach and is very close to restaurants and shopping. I will stay here again when I come back for another visit to Aruba.

Stayed July 2014
Newport News, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I traveled to Aruba and stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort with Dancin Doug's Travel (DDT).First, the rooms are just average. There isn't anything "resort" about them. They are no different than any other Holiday Inn in the states. I had a wonderful time and the island is beautiful. However, this is not a party friendly island or hotel. Everything shuts down too early for vacationers. The pool at the hotel closed at 7pm and security was patrolling to ensure you didn't try to swim. That was limiting. There was also no food on the resort after 10pm and the bars closed at 11pm. Most of the staff was friendly and accommodated to our travel group (~300 people). We loved Glielash (waitress at Sea Breeze). She was very friendly and treated us well during our meals. The hotel management, however, interrupted our travel group events, cutting on the lights and walking through to ensure we did not go over the allotted time. With such a large group visiting the hotel, bringing celebrity guests (Hi, Kurtis Blow) and providing more entertainment for the hotel guest than the resort itself, you would think we would have been given some leniency.

Weymouth, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Just got back last week. Had a Great Vacation! Hotel was nicely updated. Love the new lobby and garden area. Poolside Bar & Sea Breeze was beautifully redone. Best beach on the island.
Room was clean w/beautiful view (no smell as read in other reviews). Drinks were awesome.
Only three complaints: 1) Bartenders at Poolside Bar needed to tend to customers alittle better - felt as though they weren't observant enough to see customers waiting and they weren't that busy, Always had to wait and then flag someone's attention usually while they were cleaning (not even serving others). 2) DaVinci Restaurant - TERRIBLE. Use to be good - fine dinning. This visit was buffet - NASTY. 3) All Inclusive Price - no break for kids.
Still love the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba and would definitely recommend them. Been taken the family there for past 10 years. Kids (13 & 15) love it better than Disney - Thank God! See you next year !

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!