Holiday inn Resort stay from June 23-July 9 - Family of 4 from Montreal, Canada.
Returning to the HI Resort for a 7th time, this resort has become great. Would not think twice about booking again, in fact already planning next trip to what I call my second home.
Front desk service was amazing, room was ready early as we arrived around 12:30pm. Special thanks to Pauline, our room, 7619 was amazing. Our room was in the Sea Tower, it was awesome, beautiful view, room super clean, maid did a wonderful job, kept it totally spotless.
The Oceanside bar and Grill was great, fast service for food, excellent food and amazing staff, always with a smile. Special thanks to Louise, took great care of us and especially my son- she has always taken care of him so well....thanks Louise.
Bar Staff was amazing! Edward, Glenda, Lucilia, Celia, Steffany, Camillo, Michael, Hamilton and all the others, too many to name, they were all good, from lobby bar, Oceanside bar and Seabreeze bar.
The Seabreeze restaurant and staff are amazing, special thanks to Cecille who takes care of us every time. Cecille is so professional and an amazing asset to the HI Resort. The waiters, waitresses are wonderful, Eddy, Rosa, Vivian, Tibisay, John, Gleysh, Shania, Karla and Jisury. They are amazing, they have become like family and have made this trip a more memorable one. My only complaint is I wish there was 2 menus for dinner, like in 2013, 16 night on same menu was a bit much. There is always the buffet and barbecue, but we chose to stay with the best staff. Music was a nice touch and we love to watch Rosa do her dance:)
The resort is so clean, always spotless, staff keeping it clean, the pools are wonderful, the kids club entertained my daughter when she chose to go to the club...a special thank you to the great staff in the kids club, also that remembers us from previous trips.
Holiday Inn Resort has the best spot on Palm Beach. It is safe, close to many restaurants, shops, great bus service to go downtown. We rode the double decker new train downtown, which was fun.
Miss Aruba and the staff at HI Resort Aruba, thank you for making it special as always. Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach