When we were searching for resorts in Aruba, we started with the All-Inclusives. And while this is an "All-Inclusive Optional" property, we chose it for its location on Eagle Beach. We didn't feel the all-inclusive meal plan was for us this time. What a great place to stay!
From the newly remodeled lobby to the beautiful grounds to the update rooms - this is a great place to stay.
We asked for an ocean view room, which we got. We then realized, being on floor 2, that we were too close to the pool activity (there are children at this resort, unlike other all-inclusives we've previously visited, so plan accordingly. They were happy to move us up to the 6th floor immediately. Great customer service!
We tried the restaurants. We felt the breakfast buffet was a little costly and the choices were standard fare (eggs, waffles, cereal, yogurt, pastries, etc.) and chose to go off the property for places that offered full menu fare. Since we were very close to town, it was easy to go elsewhere when we chose to do so. If you walk up the beach a bit you'll find Scott's Brats (great lunch stand) and be sure to stop at the Pier Bar just a few steps up the beach as well.
The beach is the best in Aruba. There is always a chair (no need to get up hours early and save a spot) and the beach itself is beautiful, groomed, huge! We walked up to the other resorts to check them out and all of the others had smaller beaches that were extremely crowded. Again, glad we chose this place.
One day we rented a car (less than $40 for the whole day) talk to the car rental booth attendant in the hotel). We were able to see everything we wanted to see in one day with time to spare. Make sure to visit Baby Beach, The Natural Bridge, Oranjestad and, if you need food, there is a great supermarket a few miles from the hotel called Super Food and it is huge and the prices are reasonable.
All in all, we'd stay here again and recommend it to friends and family. Great value.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Aruba
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.