I'm sure that there are nicer resorts along this strip of high rise luxury hotels, but for my money, the Holiday Inn Aruba was exceptional! The location is fantastic - the stretch of beach behind the Holiday Inn is the best along the entire Palm Beach strip. Across the street from the hotel is a great shopping and restaurant area that stretches for about 10 blocks.
Check-in was a little bit slower than I would have liked, but when we did get to our turn, the checkin was efficient and there were no issues with our reservation. Our room was on the second floor of the Aruba tower - the room was not overly spacious, but it was very clean and well kept. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and appropriately sized. The free wi-fi was exceptionally good - quite possibly the best wifi speed I've ever seen in any hotel - I was able to stream video, etc almost as good as from my home network.
But, nobody goes to Aruba to hang out in their room! The special part of this hotel is the BEACH. Just the most beautiful stretch of beach that you can imagine. Palm trees, beautiful pools, clean white sand, incredibly clear turquoise water. The beach and hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I'd have a hard time finding anything negative to say about our stay.
It was such a great trip that we're already trying to figure out when we'll go back!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Aruba
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.