Arrived at the Holiday Inn, Aruba on Saturday March 23, 2013. Honestly, after reading some of the reviews here on Trip Advisor, I was very Skeptical upon my arrival to the Resort.
The Lobby was your Typical Lobby, Front Desk Staff were all friendly and accommodating. The overall look of the place was no better or worse than any of the other resorts I walked through on the Island. The enire resort was very clean, rooms were nice and all had balconies and free WIFI. Pool and Beach Area was really nice, never too overcrowded and always easy to find a place to sit, relax and soak up the sun. Beach was incredible, one of the nicer beach areas as compared to some of the higher priced resorts like the Riu or Occidental Grand.
Food was decent and there was a good enough of a selection between the Buffet Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, Beach Side Grill or SeaBreeze Restaurant. The good thing was you did not have to make reservations to any of the restaurants, just pick one and go. The only negative was the Service was really slow compared to what one would be used to coming from a fast paced Big City.
As for the staff, well, like anywhere you go, you will find those that are friendly and those who are not. Don't get me wrong, I found no one who was flat out rude, just a handful of workers, mostly the waiters in the restaurants whom some just did not want to be there and you could clearly see that in them. Other than that, most everyone else working in the resort were very friendly and pleasing.
The Resort is undergoing renovations, however unlike some other postings, you hardly knew anything was going on. There was no loud noise and non of the renovations caused any inconvenience to any of the guests.
Overall, the holiday Inn was a good choice. I really enjoyed the resort, it has, IMO, the best location on the Palm Beach Strip of resorts and it is very evident that they are really trying to ensure that your stay there is a good one.
See you on New Years Holiday Inn Aruba....It's already booked. You guys are truly One Happy Island!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Aruba
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.