Our second time to Holiday Inn Resort in Aruba...last time was 10 yrs ago... we enjoyed it! They offered
- free bicycle sign out during the days...
- doorstep to both Dunkins & Starbucks
- Easy access to all the water activities & tours (Jolly Pirates, pelican, etc.)
- nice beach lounge chairs, cabanas, towels...(not over crowded like the neighboring resorts)
- walking distance to the high end restaurants & nightlife along the strip.
- Strolling thru the other neighboring resorts casino's.
- nice accessible shops within the hotel...
- staff helpful friendly to us... great maid/bar service... beach service with a tip...keep in mind tourist this isn't MX... no hagglers on the beach.
This time we did not do all inclusive... keep in mind food is very costly on the island near these hotels....
We enjoyed it...Love the weather, floating on the sandy beach....I for one like the updated but old school set up of the holiday inn... you can see the beach from your room & find you way to it without going thru 3 levels & paths of gardens, bars & pools to get to the beach like the new High end neighboring resorts were set up...
Spa not so much.... did not use...
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Aruba
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we’ve gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you’re here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you’ll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access and is perfect for families since children 17 and under stay free when sharing accommodations with parent or adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.