“Best meal on our honeymoon thus far” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located near Pizza Bobs and Costa Linda Beach Resort
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Best meal on our honeymoon thus far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent. Location is a little underwhelming but the decor is appealing and the food is excellent. No other way to say it. This was the best meal we have had after five days here and we will probably return before we leave in another six days! Best praise I can grant. Wine list wasn't huge but adequate. We had a bottle of fruity layer cake Chardonnay that fit our meal and was a fine choice to stock. Calamari was presented in a different way that I have seen before but was firm well breaded and delicious. My wife had the stuffed chicken rollantini which looked not only complex to prepare but was perfect. I had the Zuppa di pesce that was delicious. Gamberoni elliotis was my entree they were out of fettuccine but I had linguini instead, again delicious. Highly recommended. Bill was less than we expected with a bottle of wine and appetizer. Much less than the mess of a meal at the driftwood which prompted this positive review.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

79% Recommend
nyc
“Now that's Italian...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is our favorite Italian dining experience on the island. Last year we made the mistake of going on a Sunday and they were closed. Very disappointed last year but not this. Please don't make the mistake of dismissing an eatery because of it's location. You certainly don't know you're seated in a parking lot once you enter the doors.

I began the evening with onion soup, while my wife started with a mixed salad. I always enjoy the soup no matter where I have it and my wife loved the freshness of her greens, but thought the Italian dressing had a little too much parmesan. The wife enjoyed the veal with mushroom sauce, while I had to fight just a little bit with my veal dish. Hers was much more tender and tasty because it had sat in the delicious sauce and marinated. Noticeable difference. We also noticed that the bread basket was kept full, whereas other restaurants have been making you beg for extra bread, or pay extra for it. The meal was very good and their menu was vast. Definitely something for everyone.

Portion sizes were great and surely influenced our choice of skipping dessert. The prices were very reasonable at $77. without tip. Susan, our server, certainly was deserving of her 20% gratuity. The guitarist was excellent and his music was piped in from the bar area for us to enjoy. Great songbook and a totally enjoyable experience.

Visited May 2013
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

An amazing restaurant, best dinner of our vacation by far. The food was delicious - and we tried a lot of it. From the caprases salad, to calamari, pasta and those were just the appetizers. Our main courses were all fantastic. Prices were reasonable, and the servers were friendly and attentive. This is a must on our list for next year.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Port, Florida
“great italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

this place is awesome !! I had the fettuccine carbonara and it was excellent . my wife had the lemon chicken and loved her's as well . it must visit when in Aruba

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Some of the best food I've ever tasted. And the service was excellent!! The prices are reasonable.. Overall it was a great dinner..

• Visited March 2013