I am currently doing my internship on Aruba and my parents came over for 10 days. I booked a stay for them at Boardwalk, and the stay could not have been better. The houses are very nicely decorated, the garden with pool is very relaxing and all in all this is really a place to stay if you want to get away from all the chaos, big hotels, casino's and just enjoy the peace and quiet the island can also offer!
The owners are amazing people who are really doing everything they can to make sure your stay is as good as it can be. Nothing but positive experiences with this hotel and I can definately recommend anyone this spot if you want a more personal, quiet stay in an amazing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach