My husband and I stayed at the Boardwalk for 13 nights in April. It was our first trip to Aruba and the Boardwalk was perfect for us. We echo all the other positive comments posted on Trip Advisor. This property is quaint, cozy, comfortable, clean, quiet, and nicely decorated. Love all the bright colours, beach decor. All the casitas have been renovated recently and more upgrades are still planned, like new furnishings still for some casitas We were in casita 2 which is a one bedroom, good size living room and kitchen, inside eating area. Great shower and comfy bed too. We enjoyed our garden patio area eating breakfast, lunch and dinner there and enjoying the lovely evenings after full days of snorkelling, touring Aruba. The location is terrific, so close to the beach and close to shopping. Morning and evening walks along Palm Beach were great, Palm Beach it self was not in our opinion a good swimming area, too busy, too many motor boats back and forth and the water not as clear and bottom weedy, which made it smell in areas. Loved Boca Catalina and Arashi, short bus and car ride away from the Boardwalk in the Gold Coast area. Great snorkelling beaches and water so clear and warm. Other great beach for walking and swimming is Eagle Beach, Awesome sunsets. To Stephanie, Alice and all the Boardwalk team ( Kimberly we didnt meet as she was on vac) and we cannt forget the Boardwalk cats who really made us feel at home, Dushi, & Lola, who came and hung out every day, thanks so such much for making our first trip to Aruba such a fun, relaxing, memorable time. Highly recommend staying at the Boardwalk to anyone planning a trip to Aruba. Definitely hope to go back someday and stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach