Wow! We feel so fortunate that we selected the Boardwalk for our first visit to Aruba. It was the perfect hotel for our 15 year wedding anniversary trip. Private, secluded, quiet, comfortable, cozy ... what other descriptive words can I use? Great value, felt like home, convenient to everything, but just far enough away from the crowds. We cooked breakfast in our room every day - and also cooked an evening meal there. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful when we had questions, and they didn't bother us when we were relaxing. Clean, well-decorated, fresh colors, updated amenities. The free wi-fi was awesome - very fast. We will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach