We only had one night here and we will definitely be back! Fortunately it was the night of the rum punch gathering and Stephanie whipped up some tasty appetizers to go with the punch. The recent remodeling with bright colors, modern decor and skillful tiling of the shower give a very Carribean, relaxing experience. Our casita was right off the pool with a barbecue and chairs to lounge in. Very quiet and private with the lush gardens. The beach is a close walk and you have your choice of going into the high rise hotel area with a free pass for beach chairs, restaurants/bars on the beach or stroll north of Palm Beach to a more remote site. Easy access for runners to go for a sunrise run north to the California Lighthouse past Malmok and Arashi Beach. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.