Our family (two 50 year olds, two young adults) stayed at the Boardwalk, in a 2 bedroom casita for a week in February, 2013. The place is really perfect. The apartments are simple, but really well and tastefully appointed. There is a very nice pool, well shaded so that it is really great during the hot part of the day - shade is at a premium in Aruba.
The sisters that run the place are charming, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
The Boardwalk is maybe 200 yards from the beach, at the northerly end of the high rise hotel strip. To the South the beach is packed with people, restaurants, jet-skits etc., but to the North, it is much quieter, but with lots of sand and calm, sheltered water. If you are keen on kiteboarding, windsurfing or sailing (rentals and lessons are available) this is the place to head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation, just steps from popular Palm Beach. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach