A real home from home. Couldn't have chosen a nicer spot to stay on Aruba. Would highly recommend hiring a car to make the most of your holiday as it is a good 30minute walk to the nearest decent supermarket. We did take the local Arubus into Oranjestad to do our grocery shopping one day and that was straightforward. The bus service is regular, helpful and friendly.
The Boardwalk Hotel is very quiet, calm and relaxing. The casitas are well equipped and very comfortable. They are simply furnished but to a high standard and spotlessly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach