This was our first trip to Aruba. After originally booking at one of the major chain hotels,on the Palm Beach strip,I kept reading all the great reviews of Boardwalk. My wife and I decided that this little gem was better suited for us. We ended up staying in Casita 7 , a one bedroom,with the pool and a huge cabana right outside our doorstep. All of the units have been recently renovated,with brand new split system,whisper quiet A/C,in both the bedroom and living area.Our unit was bright and cheerful and featured a bathroom with a walk in shower, an open concept living / dining area with a full kitchen (no oven) and a large bedroom with ample storage and comfortable beds. The grounds are beautiful, and very well maintained. Palm Beach, and all of its activities is an easy,safe two minute walk across the street. There is a Casino and several restaurants all within reasonable walking distance. The thing that really separates this hotel from the rest is the amazing staff, especially the managers Kim and Stephanie, who go over and above to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, They got us a car rental, gave us great dining and activity tips and always answered our questions, and greeted us with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.My wife and I had the pleasure of spending a little extra time with them, and they are truly,wonderful people. We came to Aruba for the weather, we will return because of our new friends at the Boardwalk Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation, just steps from popular Palm Beach. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach